With a large amount of tuition free-universities and English instructed Master and PhD programs, Germany remains a popular destination for graduate studies.
Planning to pursue a graduate degree abroad can seem overwhelming. This event is designed to help you navigate the process – from finding the right program and university to understanding the requirements and application process.
Meet representatives from German universities, funding agencies and partner organizations and learn about programs and requirements, funding opportunities, the application process, visa, residence permits, health insurance, -- and much more!
- Bucerius Law School
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Heidelberg University Association
- Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- University Alliance Ruhr
- UAS 7 – German Universities of Applied Sciences
- University of Cologne
- University of Freiburg & Eucor the European Campus
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- German Center for Research and Innovation (GCRI)
- German Consulate General New York
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Fulbright U.S. Student Program
- Cultural Vistas
- Goethe-Institut New York
- Deutsches Haus at NYU
Who should attend
- undergraduate and graduate students in all fields, young professionals, career service advisors