PhD Program at Berlin Mathematical School
The Berlin Mathematical School offers a fast-track doctoral program in the rapidly developing scientific landscape of Berlin presenting an exciting variety of possibilities both for mathematical research and graduate education. As a BMS student, you will join a diverse community of fellow graduate students coming from over 50 countries around the world of which more than 30% are women.
Berlin Math School offers:
- A broad range of courses
- Pure and applied mathematics
- Full course program in English
- Scholarships funding for conferences and summer schools
- Mentoring program and soft skills training
- Funding for students with children
BMS is now accepting applications for admission from talented students completing their Bachelor's degree or above.